Wednesday, January 7, 2009

tagged !!

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with fifteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. online is good. appear offline is 'syok'. =p
2. i like to read blog, especially my friends 1. =)
3. i like to skype with huihui. its will become more interesting after i get my webcam! haha..
4. i dislike k***ng ng* lecturer. don't really understand what they teach! =X
5. i HATE that guy! annoying!!
6. i like to chit-chat with huihui!! whee..LOL
7. i love ice cream!
8. i very sayang my bro's son!! tan heh, love u!! (because he and I born on the same day,different year)
9. i met a lot of my primary school friends in inti after so many years. *surprised*
10. my communication skills no good. =(
11. i don't like discussing my paper after my exams. i think its useless.
12. i don't agree people lose weight by eating diet pills.
13. some people are photogenic but some not.
14. i still don't know am i choosing the correct way to go after my spm.
15. not a lot of girls take up engineering. but im 1 of them. haha..
extra 1...
16. NS is useless!!

I tag
any1,as long as u want to do a tag.

2 comments:

  1. hhihi xi ting. wah got blog d loh hehe. no link me ahehe. take care and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. u hv a blog too?gv me ur url den i link u lo..hehe

    ReplyDelete