Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quotes from Benjamin Button

“It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed, is you.”

Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life. Some people get struck by lightning. Some are born to sit by a river. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim the English Channel. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people can dance.

For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit… start whenever you want… you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

We’re meant to lose the people we love. How else are we supposed to know how important they are?

Your life is defined by its opportunities… even the ones you miss

Daisy: Would you still love me if I were old and saggy?
Benjamin Button: Would you still love ME if I were young and had acne? When I'm afraid of what's under the bed? Or if I end up wetting the bed?

You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.

(Quote from http://herestolife.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/benjamin-button-quotes-i-love/)

you may ask why i like these quotes so much..i can answer you that because the quotes are so meaningful as well as the movie itself makes people think deep.
Benjamin Button is a great movie. it has a great story line. you wont be bored in the 166min show. i highly recommend u watch this show in cinema!! haha!!

of course there is still a lot of nice quotes from the movie..........wait u invent yourself.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment